RedhotCCTV

BOSCH CCTV

Hi Guys, i am new here. I would like to know everyone feedback regarding BOSCH CCTV. My company recommended it for the next project. Is the quality/durability/functionality is good or better?

Many Thanks.. " title="Applause" />

We used to sell Bosch for years. But I would avoid them now.

Their off shore Tech support is hard to understand.

I had major issues with compatibility with different versions of their DVR firmware and client software.

We used to sell Bosch for years. But I would avoid them now.

Their off shore Tech support is hard to understand.

I had major issues with compatibility with different versions of their DVR firmware and client software.

Is the clien software for Bosch CCTV and Door Access Control System is separate? We are planning to install APE and integrate the CCTV system to DACS. How about this one?

Never used the door access control.

This week I'm replacing a Bosch NVR that was installed new in 2012. The customer wants to add some new cameras but the software won't work with them. Bosch stopped supporting it last year so the customer is dumping it and starting over. This has happened to many of the Bosch DVRs. The client software won't work with Windows 7 not to mention Windows 10. The customer is then stuck with a DVR that isn't that old because Bosch won't upgrade their client software.

I would be concerned the same thing would happen with their CCTV / door access package.

Why the client software won't work in Windows 7? What brand of camera it is? I know if it is still Bosch Camera, the NVR would recognize it. Never try to used other brand, because of integration.