Sign in to follow this  
eythor

Not able to view recordings remotely via web interface

Hello everyone

I have this problem that I haven´t come across before, I have set up multible NVR´s in last couple of years and now I have this problem:

I have opened ports on router and can connect and view everything fine using either android or pc, however when it comes to look at recording in pc this shows up ( see attached pic ). Timeline is gone and nothing works!?

Also in the beginning I had a problem open the http (8080 or 8181 ) port for NVR but got it opened at the end, port 443 shows closed by portchecker I also tried to port forward 443. On another location I have the same problem meaning that remote recording displays the same as this one and does not work!

I have even changed the NVR once and thougt maybie this was becuse of faulty NVR.

Has anyone had experience like that ?

regards

364255891_DahuaNVRpreviewdisfunctional.thumb.png.3282988b1e5f1cc82659d9b36d8d66e5.png

Try to uninstall the plugin and let the NVR install the version it needs.

Go to "program files" and "program files (x86)" folders and delete any "webrec" folder you might have there. Close all browsers. Open "Internet Explorer" (NOT Edge), connect to the NVR, and let it download and install the plugin it needs.