Jump to content
rebytr

What are my options?

Recommended Posts

My home currently is pre-wired for three motion detectors that connect up to my home security system. We have not installed any motion detectors at this point, but I was wondering what options I have for utilizing these three pre-wire runs for a CCTV solution. Each run is <100ft, 4-wire 22 AWG (e.g. 22-4). Are there cameras on the market that could be used in this setup? I would only want to run power over these wires, so cameras would need to have built-in WIFI and be able to dump videos to a network share (e.g. NAS). Anyone have thoughts on this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×