I'm Sorry to bug y'all, but I have a wdt-2016 Card and I have loaded all the drivers that came with the card. I also loaded the the anykeeper software. After I restart, I try to launch the program, but it never opens. I have an 80GB Drive (I installed program here), I also have a 250GB HDD for recording. Does anyone have an idea? I am kind of on a deadline from my boss. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

No idea sorry .. but where did you buy the card, maybe we can check with them .. until someone comes on here that knows anykeeper ..

Also, did the drivers install properly, are they listed in the Device manager?

Any other errors when installing or trying to run it?

Rory

I bought the card at cameraimport.com. There tech support is not available until Monday. I really need to get this system installed for my boss Today. I have never had a problem with any other card. The drivers loaded really easy. I know can get to the interface, but My cameras do not come up. When I click on the camera buttond, I get nothing. The boss said he liked this software, but I don't care for it. He did not want to spring for the geo vision card. Is there any other software that will work with the wdt-2016 card? Thanks for all your help.

I bought the card at cameraimport.com. There tech support is not available until Monday. I really need to get this system installed for my boss Today. I have never had a problem with any other card. The drivers loaded really easy. I know can get to the interface, but My cameras do not come up. When I click on the camera buttond, I get nothing. The boss said he liked this software, but I don't care for it. He did not want to spring for the geo vision card. Is there any other software that will work with the wdt-2016 card? Thanks for all your help.

Try this software:

http://www.koditec.com/eng/support-program.htm

You will see...

D.V.R(Digital Video Recording System )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ◈KD-Net 3.3.3.0 Download

◈KD-Net 3.2.10.9 Download

◈KD-Net French Download

D.V.R(Digital Video Recording System )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

◈KD-Net 2.50.16.0 Download

◈KD-Net 2.50.15.0 Download

The 3.3.3.0 only works with modern DVR cards ("DVR card not found" at end of install), most will only work with 2.50.16.

The standard Anykeeper software that came with my DVR-I have lots of problems with it.

Matt

Well, I have the same card. When you are installing the hardware, the card has two (looks like IDE ports on the card itself where you plug your wide flat cord that goes to your external vga like ports) I use only 8 channels, but realize that I had to switch my ide socket (wide cable inside my computer) After that everything worked. If you look at the card, whenit sitts in the pci slot, you will see what I'm talking about.

I do however have a problem with the software. It starts and records for about 1.5 hours and then locks up and giving me the message that capture.exe has a problem and has to shut down.

Ididn't have time to look for any software to replace, or upgrade to fix this problem. I tried to go to manufacture, but they are not a big help. If anybody has a software verstion that works, would you please let me know.

I have same card (ebay) and its running very stable on a old p3 800 pc

I will happily share the specs/settings with you of you are still having problems.

I would love to be able to view it over the net (LAN access sis perfect & all ports are forwarded)

I viewed my anykeeper card over the net.

This is how I did it...

Before you read on, I am not trying to promote logmein.com, but i did find it useful!

What I did is registered with logmein.com which is remote access software (allow you to control your pc from somewhere else over the internet). You get one months free trial, but after a month it's still free just to remote access your pc (you don't get the file transfering after a month and other bits you had before, unless you pay).

This is what I did.

(The DVR card is at my home, I am accessing it from my office)

1) Install the logmein software on my home PC with the DVR card.

2) I went into my office the next day.

3) Installed remote.exe (Anykeeper/Koditec remote live/playback software) on the PC in my office.

4) Go on the internet (in the office) and goto logmein.com and you can see and control your home PC's desktop.

5) Using this remote software, I browsed my router at home and found my IP address of my router (I don't have a static IP address).

I also made changes as to forwarding ports that I forgot to do earlier.

6) Typed the IP address of my home PC into the Koditec remote software at my office, and tried to connect. (make sure the port number is the same on the DVR PC).

7) It didn't work! ("cannot find server", or something)

A setting was wrong in my router/firewall at home, so I changed it from my office using logmein software.

9) Try to connect again - it worked! (very slow though).

With this logmein software, I could be in 2 places at once and solved the problem with a little bit of fiddling around with router settings!

Thats what I did anyway!

Matt