griffonsystems

indoor ir mini ptz domes

i had a request from another company i work with that does residential installs and they have a client that wants ir ptz domes to put in his kids bedrooms to check on them at nite when hes out of the house on business - i guess he's some hotshot that drops lots of money on "gadgets" in his house and wants the best.... any advice on mfg? the first one that came to my head was extreme cctv but what do u guys think?

thx

pg

unless the kids are under the age of 10 I'd advise him not to put a camera in his kids rooms...........

alot of people think they want all that but are not willing to pay for it. I would check and make sure he is really willing to pay for that.

thats why i only do comercial but i wanted to offer some advice to this guy on cameras at the very least.. his kids are around 3-7yrs and he spends a 10k plus on plasmas for his house so price isnt a deterent. does anyone make a mini ir ptz? - i always use spectra iii for my outside jobs and the low light on them is very good but for indoor and residential i wouldnt put in something that big