Sign in to follow this  
deggy92

hikvision 2CD3T45FP1 english/chinese firmware?

I'm brand new to the ip camera/nvr camera setups and have just bought an 8ch Hikvision nvr box, and a few various cameras for various needs. Naively, I bought this 2CD3T45FP1 fisheye camera from Aliexpress thinking there would be no issue, it'd just slot right into this system. However when I plug it into my computer and run SADP I am unable to log into it and get the message "device rejected". From what I can gather this is most likely to it being a Chinese camera. Is this something that can be fixed with an English firmware? and if so, where can I get one?
Cheers!

update. I've managed to get a little further possibly?......

when I now plug the camera into my nvr i'm now getting the error "language mismatch".  I understand this is due to it being a Chinese camera running on an English nvr.  I'm stuck for firmware options. If I google the model number (DS-2CD3T45FP1), the only results I get are basically from aliexpress.  The same camera is available here in the uk albeit with a different model number ( DS-2CD2T45G0P-I).  I thought (hoped) that i'd be able to download the English firmware for this model and update mine with it, obviously this doesn't work. Batch config tries to update for about 5 seconds and throws an error back at me (presumably because its the wrong firmware).

Does anybody have any suggestions? I spoke to the seller in China and they said change the protocol to canon but this hasnt made a difference either.

Is there anything I can change to make it connect via Onvif for example?

I can log into the camera and it works, but all in chinese, logging in via batch converter lets me change options in english but still stuck with the problem of language mismatch?