Xammist

A CALL FOR HELP !!!!!!!!

Hi guys, my name is SAMUEL. Am CCTV installer based in Nigeria. i love what is going on here and most testify that your articles and discussions had being of great help to me at different points in the course of my work. Am here today because of a lingering challenge that i have had in one of my project sites. The challenge has taken money,time,energy,sleep and lots from me for over 4 months now.

CHALLENGE

I hosted 32 Dahua cameras on a Dahua 32 channel DVR using 8mp video Balun, 0.5 flex power cable and cat6 outdoor shredded cable(pure copper). The long distant lines are powered with 30 amps power supply box,the longest in distance is about 400meters and I have about 3 joints on each line, which i used RJ45 connectors to continue the line. After installation i discovered that we have about 6 cameras which happen to be the longest cables of about 400meters not displaying well like the the others.

ACTIONS TAKEN

1. I ordered for 4k video balun and its yet to give me a good display.
  2. I checked power line and the output is perfect enough to carry the cameras.
  3. I have tried 5amps power supply and its still not working.
  4. instead of the rj45 connector i used at the joints, i have tried using 8mp video balun for all the joints and its still not giving a good display
  5. I tried another model of cameras on the same line, like hikvision came up better but not as the other 26 cameras, hilook was not close to the hikvision camera.

I AM IN DEAR NEED OF ANSWER OR SOLUTIONS TO HELP CLEAR THIS CHALLENGE AND TIME IS NOT ON MY SIDE AGAIN TO DELIVER THE PROJECT !!!!!!.

IMG_20200602_181530_020-min.jpg