Rasalom

Dahua Smart PSS PC-NVR no cameras detected

Hi, looking for an assist with the Dahua Smart PSS PC-NVR setup. 

I have installed 2 Dahua IPC-HDBW4433R-ZS domes, system version 2.622 GP01.40 R. Logon info and time have been the only changes to each camera. P2P is enabled by default. Cameras are viewable via IE and can be accessed on my phone through P2P.

I am using a spare laptop to use for the PC-NVR. I installed Smart PSS and PC-NVR version Win64_En_IS_V2.003.0000001.0.R.200413.

I have set the user and password on the PC-NVR to the same ones used on the cameras, and successfully logged in to the PC-NVR through Smart PSS. 

Once I am in the PC-NVR, I was able to allocate disk space for recording, but this is as far as I can get. When I go to Channel Management, there are no channels for me to select.  Where do I go from here?

The cameras and the laptop are on the same subnet and are hard wired. I have tried to search for the cameras on the PC-NVR under "Search" but it does not seem to respond to my query.  All ports are set at the default 37777

Does anyone have any advice how to get these cameras detected?

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, videofeed shows up in live view. Allocated disk space in PC-NVR but no cameras showing up in channel management under the default group. 

If anybody knows how to proceed please let me know!