Sign in to follow this  
TCWNH

Small business CCTV system

Hi all.  I've been tasked with finding a CCTV system for the new building my company will be moving into in a couple of months.  I have some experience with CCTV and digital systems but haven't installed or had to find equipment in almost 10 years....but I do have some experience so it falls on me.  

I'm looking for a 4k system with its own DVR and around 8 channels.  There will probably be 2-3 exterior and 2-3 interior cameras to begin with.  I'm looking for brand suggestions or any other thoughts you guys might have on the best way of going about this.  I've done a little bit of looking online but so many 5 star reviews are bought and paid for that I don't have a lot of faith in them.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

• Like 1

I am not sure I can recommend you any camera brand. But you should definitely pay attention to the Ajax company. This company produces high-quality professional equipment for home and office security. You can check their website. I suppose all the devices are shown there. Unfortunately, the Ajax company does not produce cameras. But they can easily connect any cams to the system. I suppose they can also recommend you some reliable options to choose from.

On 2/16/2021 at 5:21 AM, rocknrollamthfcr said:

I am not sure I can recommend you any camera brand. But you should definitely pay attention to the Ajax company. This company produces high-quality professional equipment for home and office security. You can check their website. I suppose all the devices are shown there. Unfortunately, the Ajax company does not produce cameras. But they can easily connect any cams to the system. I suppose they can also recommend you some reliable options to choose from.

Thank you for the info.

By the way that is really good business idea with green leads. When searching for leads on your own, it's best to develop a system that will provide you with the information you need as quickly as possible. The best way to achieve this is by developing a comprehensive list or progressive insurance email format, which can include a combination of email addresses, contact details, and other common lead data. In addition, when creating your own opt-in list, it's important to have all of your sales teams to sign up so that the lists are uniform.

• Like 1