Khandurian

Software Solutions. Need info to purchase.

Ok, ive been looking at alot of the differnt software thats out there. I am unable to find one that will do (or atleast close to it) what I would like for it to do.

I cannot program my own software, as I dont have the knowledge to be able to do such a thing.

Heres what I would like for it to do. 2 seperate web pages. 1 for passworded logins. 1 for anon access.

The one for the passworded access will access all camera's and view them on a decently laid out diagram.

The one for the anon access will only show the person the camera that I have selected.

Is there software out there that will do this? The camera system I have, cause I know this is gonna be asked. It's a digivue camera package system purchased from MACE Security.

edit: If I posted this in the wrong section would you please be so kind to move to the right one? Thank you.

I am guessing that your talking about the software that controls the GEO-Vision card?

Ugh, I cant afford another card right now. I was looking at the luxriot software, but it doesnt mention anywhere that it can do this.

Anyone else?

I dont know if Luxriot does it, will have to contact them about that.

Remember its not the card, its the software that costs the money ...

I don't know if the Digivue software supports it but put it behind another webpage that offers the name of a log-in account that is anon/anon then link it to the main Digivue page with login.

Khandurian,

LuxRiot offers two options to put camera's video onto web page:

1. A web client available as an ActiveX control for Internet Explorer
  2. Video frame export feature, which you can use to export into web server directory

Web client uses login to LuxRiot DVR Server, so you can hide all cameras except one for guest user and the ActiveX control will only show this single camera while administrator will be able to see all cameras.

Web client is a ready to use feature which however requred ActiveX control and Internet Explorer. Video export has worse performance, however less constraints on client side software. With video export you will also have to design web pages to link exported video files, put autorefreshing etc.