Sign in to follow this  
hippo99

Help Needed Please

I purchased my property one year ago and since the first few days someone was picking my door locks (decent locks which were changed) and making it obvious they had been inside.  12 months later the situation is ongoing.  I know who it is but cannot gain any evidence.  I have no idea why the person is engaging in such conduct.

To cut a long story short I worked out my Ring video wireless doorbell was being jammed.  I therefore purchased Ring ethernet cameras.  In addition I have an Annke DVR set up with six cameras recording.  The Annke is not online and the feed from the cameras goes down the cable in the DVR.

So the situation is the person is still entering my house but neither the ethernet Ring camera or the Annke camera triggers motions alerts.  The Annke system appears to record normally but does not show the individual.

Has anyone heard of a method to jam ethernet Ring and a method to appear undetectable to an Annke camera/DVR system which in not connected to the internet so cannot be hacked into.

I really am at a loss to know what to do.

Thanks in advance

Peter