blowrabbit

GE Calibur DSR-2000e

Can anyone tell me when running this unit with 1.20 ver firmware what is the maxium size harddrives you can install? right now i have 2 / 120 gb drives [5400 rpm] and would like to know if i can put in 2/ 160gb drives [5400rpm] ?

1.2: This software can support a maximum HDD size of 120GB and can have two installed to maximum 240GB of storage

1.3: This software can support a maximum HDD size of 160GB and can have one, two or four installed to a maximum of 640GB of storage.

2.0: This software can support a maximum HDD size of 250GB and can have one, two or four installed to a maximum of 1TB of storage.

For DSR2000 units with existing software version 1.1X or 1.2X installed, you may upgrade with the latest software version 1.2X only. Any higher version will damage the unit.

For DSR2000 units with existing software version 1.3X installed, you may upgrade with the latest software version 1.3X only. Any higher or lower version will damage the unit.

For DSR2000/1000 with existing software version 2.XX installed, you may upgrade with the latest software version 2.XX only.