karnos

good PTZ camera with AutoTrack Motion Tracking Option

Hi Guys

I'm looking for this type of camera, maybe someone has a good experience with this. So far I was able to find Bosch EnviroDome Outdoor PTZ Dome Systems. It looks cool but I don't know how sensitive it is and how good of the AutoTrack motion tracking option is too. Basically what I want to do I have a parking lot (about 50 x 175 ft) and I want to be able to see if someone broke in to the car or not.

Tx for help

Auto tracking is pretty neat. Works well if used for the right application.

Panasonic has a ptz with auto tracking. I have used several. The best way to use it is to mount it up as high as possible so that it is looking down and over the subjects. That is the best scenario. But if not then it still can be used. But the application can not have to much activity. It has to be an area where people are not allowed. So if there is motion it would have to be a priority.

Basically I want to use this camera for a parking lot, honestly I don't know how it works, because if there is one person everything is fine, but what about 2 or 3 people that go different directions?. Also, if anyone has other idea about camera for the parking lot that is 50x175ft, I'm pretty open for that. I want to be able to see someone face in the front of the parking lot and in the far end.