mauguzz

How to connect a pair of UTP cables for positive video signal and another one for negative video signal for analog CCTV camera?

I want to use two conductors of the UTP cable for positive video signal, and other two conductors for negative video signal in an HDCVI/HDTVI camera, in order to reduce loss. I’m wondering which is preferable, to get one twisted pair to positive signal and other twisted pair to negative signal (for example, green and green-white for positive, and orange and orange-white for negative), or to get one conductor of each twisted pair for positive and the other ones of each twisted pair for negative (for example, green and orange for positive, and green-white and orange-white for negative).

My reasoning is that to reduce interference, the positive and negative signals should be in the same twisted pair. Therefore, I think it is better to use one conductor of each twisted pair for positive and the other ones of each twisted pair for negative.

The same question if I want to connect an analog intercom (for example the Kocom KDP-601A1M/MS2D)

Is this correct? Please advise. Thank you.

(Translated to English with the help of Bing Chat, excuse me if there are mistakes in the writting)