Thomas in BP

Yet another guy peddling CCTV stuff!

Hi Guys,

I think it is fair to warn you that I am very excited about the products from Comart System, but I will try to be objective when I post

For the second time I am new to the CCTV business. I worked with CCTV technology for a very short while back in early 2004, where I went under the name of CCTV_Source here on CCTV Forum. To cut a long story short, I left a company developing and selling fingerprint recognition technology in order to work for a small developer/manufacturer of DVR technology. It turned out that the guy owning the company had promised quite a bit more than he could live up to, so I only stayed there for about 2 months. After having searched for another company to work for in the security industry without luck, I started peddling international relocation services. As I did not really find the job of selling relocation services very stimulating I went on to work for a software company doing ERP/CRM systems. Selling software development services definitely did not do it for me either, so I continued to search high and low for the right job in order to get back into security. On October 1st this year I finally manged to get back into the security industry. Needless to say, I am quite excited about my new job as the products are good, the colleagues are nice, and the company seems to be a good place to work.

My background is in export sales and marketing and through my career I have worked with export sales of pharmaceuticals, fingerprint recognition technology, software applications, and now I am (back) in CCTV. I have worked several years with sales and marketing of both physical and logical access control technologies with focus on system integrity and reliability of authentication, so I admit that I may have gotten a bit environmentally damaged, which makes me very conservative and sceptic so new technology needs to be much more than just new in order to impress me!

I am a Danish immigrant in Hungary and I have been living in Budapest for eight years. My job is to serve new and existing partners all over Europe from the regional office of Comart System, a Korean developer and manufacturer of CCTV technology.