Sign in to follow this  
panjabi

diginet center, kodicom, dvw- vew screen as desktop tip

i know you hate the stupid thing take over the whole system but here is little tip, now you can view it behind the icons so you can watch but you will have to clear your desktop from icons, i would put them in one corner. while diginet is open increse to full size where you only see video no side panels, hit print screen, open paint and paste you can see the live video in paint then go to file and set it as desktop, now when ever digne site is open you have to minimize it by hitting windows key you destop will become live desktop and you can do other things i hope that helps, if you want one camera or any camera, you have to select it by goine to dignet i think this method will work with any kind of software or hardware no mater what dvr card or software you are working with

this is from another site cocoontech dot com by fritzycat1

Here is fairly simple way to regain control of your desktop when Diginet is running:

I have created an 'AutoHotkey' script that will allow you to minimize, and maximize Diginet. It is fairly simple to set up:

1. Download and install AutoHotkey (free)

2. Create a new text file on your system called 'Diginet.ahk'. Add the text seen below to the Diginet.ahk file (or download the attachment to this post)

3. Create a shortcut to your Diginet.ahk file, and add it to your 'Startup' folder.

diginet.ahk file will contain the following, first just put it in notepad and then save it has diginet.ahk

=========================================

;Diginet AutoHotkey Script - by Fritzycat1

#SingleInstance ; Allow only one instance of this script to be running.

;Trigger the following commands when Ctrl-Down is pressed

^Down::

WinMinimize,DigiNet Site ;Minimize Diginet window

WinHide, ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd;Hide the system tray

WinShow, ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd;Show the system tray

WinHide, DigiNet Site ;Completely hide Diginet Site from Task Bar

WinHide, IntelliUp Site ;Completely hide Intelliup site from task bar

WinHide, WatchDoc Reader ;Completely hide WatchDoc Reader from Task Bar

return

;Trigger the following commands when Ctrl-Up is pressed

^Up::

WinShow, DigiNet Site ;Show the Diginet Site window

WinMaximize, DigiNet Site ;Maximize the window

WinMove,DigiNet Site,,0,0,1024,768 ;Size the window to 1024x768 to reclaim unused screen real estate on high resolutions

return

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Use:

1. Start your diginet.ahk script by double-clicking on it, or re-starting your PC so the diginet.ahk runs from the startup folder.

2. Start Diginet Site

3. Press Ctrl + DownArrow to minimize Diginet

4. Press Ctrl + UpArrow to restore Diginet

Notes:

1. The script will completely hide the Diginet application from the System tray. I did this so I wasn't tempted to try to close the application when using the system for other tasks.

2. The Windows Key and Alt Key are diabled when Diginet is running - I haven't figured out how to re-enable them (yet). So if you are accustomed to using shortcut keys, this can be quite frustrating.

3. This is just a sample of what AutoHotkey can do... check out their web site and documentation. Post improvements to this script here!

or here is the link to the file

http://www.cocoontech.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=54205