jisaac

Bad camera shots needed!

Ok guys I need your help. If you guys have any really bad camera shots that you would not mind letting me possible use for one of my tv commecials that we are producing. Pretty much I am going to start the commercial out with the old surveillance cameras that people are used to.

And then cut to some extremely good shots. Well the problem is I dont have but a few really bad shots. And if you have some really blurry, bad, images then please post them and I will download the shots that I want to use.

Also if you have any really bad installation photos those could be used also.

Appreciate it!

I know you have the best of intentions but keep in mind there are laws, rules, and individual rights that MUST be respected. You must have written permission, and realistically, everyone needs to be paid if their likeness appears in an image used for commercial purposes (business advertising). You use what is called a modeling release, a document where the person signs away their rights to their likeness.

The same holds true for private property. You use what is called a property release. You can’t show or use images of someone else’s property without their permission, and again, ideally they should be paid something. (Being paid limits any future claims the person or property owner may make. Often payment doesn’t exceed one dollar.)

If anyone gives you a video with people or property that is discernable, it might be to your advantage to think about it before you broadcast it. Technically, no one should even give you a video with people or property in it unless they have already secured the proper releases. Without the releases they exposed themselves to liabilities.

Don't mean to sound negative, just wanted you to be aware before any trouble happens.

i know about talent release. the property release I am not so sure of.

but the camera shots dont have to have a person in them.