hank@exile

New and Need some recommendation

Hey guys I'm new on here. Need some help and recommendations. I've been looking into DVR's and this one seems to have everything we need. Do you guys have opinions or other recommendations. I also read that Kalatel is a leader in the industry. Is their stuff legit or do they just sell large quantaties of product. Thanks for the help

http://www.samsung.com/Products/DVRs/StandaloneDVR/DVRs_StandaloneDVR_SHR_2040.asp?page=Specifications

Hello Hank,

We get these requests a lot, so patience is a virtue...

Samsung is one of many companies which manufacture DVR's. They have various DVR's which might suit your application (as does this one from your post).

Where are you from? This will aid in helping you find a product where you can get support. We have a Samsung product rep in Canada who is always willing to show the product and would support it as well.

Second question I'll ask is....what's the application?

If you want further recommendations, you'll need to share with us more info about your application to narrow down the DVR options.

Kalatel as you mentioned can be found at the GE Security site and they make an excellent product.

There is lots of useful information in the forum, so try the search function and read up on valuable information.