Hi

I installed a NetPro Max PC system. Firstly quality is not great, but then the cameras are only 330TVL I believe, the client bought some cheap COP bullet cameras.

Anyway, my problem is this.

I originally only had 3 cameras installed, and they were found and worked fine. Just hooked up 12 more today. Problem is, when I reboot it does the search for new cameras, but only loads the same 3 inputs. All cameras work, as I can put them on the 3 working inputs, and see them ok. basically it is not finding the other ports, 4-16.

Any ideas.I looked at the config.ini files but nothing in them on number of cameras that are enabled.

Its a grey PC tower, not the Black Server case as on their web site or on their manual. Got the remote video to work fine, but only seeing 3 cameras, darn!!

Client paid $1500 for it, he got ripped, he could have got the standalone with same features from HiSharp for $1000, same recording speeds, etc. Better quality video. Though he did get a fast PC with it and windows XP I didnt check what size the HD is though so maybe he is paying for that also if it is a big one.

Thanks

Rory

one more thing, all cameras do display just when you goto shut down the computer/app, for a second, but only then.

Rory

I already emailed them but havent heard back yet, weekend i guess. I looked at everything, except the registry, maybe there is sa setting in there i can change, I cant get to the DVR until tomorrow midday, so ill check then, if no luck we'll call them.

Also, any idea why a color bullet camera would go BW, was color until I pointed it a different direction, its not supposed to be day/night,just color. Its a cheap COP camera though.