I installed a system in a restaurant back in September.

Fortunately the owner agreed with my suggestion for a better quality camera at the registers.

And a Dedicated Micros DVR.

3 guys broke in a couple of weeks ago and with the help of the video, they ID'd one guy and caught the others from there. Got a call this morning about it.

Pretty good feeling when that happens.

atleast the police work the case.here in SC they won't even go after them even when you give them the credit apps they filled out.showing home addresses,ect. Luck was they were kids and the owners Wife is a Teacher and she noticed one kid selling the stolen property. Cops only then chased him down and the others fell along with him.

I provided a CD of the kids in the store 6 hours earlier filling out cell phone credit apps and then the same kids with T-shirts on the face kicking in the door later, obviously wearing the same cloths....duh! Got the car & kids on video also at another resturant down the street as they tossed a brick into the window setting off the alarm (this was the distraction) One kid even looked directly into the backdoor cam to see if it was real. Video, CD's ect. and the Cops told me that the dectives were off for the weekend and that someone might get on it next week. Kids came back a week later and did the same thing again.

Sad but true! And then they have the nerve to call for donations........top ten reasons to carry a gun...hum?

I keep picturing Mayberry for some reason.

Maybe the cops are out fishin'

It's probably a normal town, I think that in many cases in many cities, this is something that would happen.

This is awesome news wizkid, and the reason I'm going to have to spring for better cameras to help provide me with the resolution necessary to "recognize". Glad to hear your investment is already paying off.