EYESPORTS@aol.com

Newbie - Looking For Help With Design

I'm trying to research CCTV and would appreciate any help in what we are tring to design. We have a medical office of approx. 2500 square feet. Looking to put in 4 security cameras within the office (at the 4 corners of the hallways. I'm looking for recommendations:

1) Which cameras should we use: looking for smaller "dome" cameras to not be so obvious. Mounting these on the ceiling tiles. The cameras will be in the corners - so if there is an option with regard to it panning (on it's own), that would be fine. It would only be indoors - fairly well lit areas. Do want color - perhaps to be able (option) to work in low light. The camera will cover an area of up to 15 feet away.

2) Any recommendations on computer? We're looking to connect the camera wiring to a dedicated computer. (a) what software would you recommend, (b) any special video card? I do want the capability of being able to view my office (over the internet) while I'm at another location. I do want it to record as well (even on the computer)

3) I'm having this installed professionally - but I'm looking into the different options I have prior to hiring them. It's OK if I get the cameras, photos, etc online.

Thank you,

Bruce