rory

Anyone knows what make this is?

Who ever it is there prices are way too high, i can get all the other camera they have for atleast 60% cheaper then what they have them quoted

peter

i know for a no name, but the wide dynamic day night, is cheap compared to name brands, then again, I cant find any name brands with the 2 technologies in one. What brand do you sell thats cheaper than the other ones they have? Remember they are selling retail.

Rory

I prefer the traditional cameras also, but it seems so many people rather domes these days, mostly at retails stores and luxury homes, as they are the only ones that can afford them anyway. Ive also come across places like small outdoor bars, that need a camera looking at the bar area, but lots of light behind it, cant use a traditional camera because of size limitations and the camera is withing reach of the clients.

Ya that is true I will call my distributor tomo and see what he recomends he might have something that i havnt seen yet

Peter

Kinda stumbled on to your conversation and found one of our unit was mentioned, so here is my 10cent..

The WDR cameras are only being manufactured by 5 different factories in Asia--4 of which are in South Korea that are authorized by SONY to use it's latest release of SS2 chipset--one of'em is our factory. Also, the WDR camera you've mentioned with the mechanism driven TDN along with WDR capabilities are being sold to Global OEM manufacturers with a huge price-tag. Here is a manaquinn picture from a recent CCTV exhibition we had attended in Miami. It is a picture of a Plasma screen with Panasonic SD2(WV-CP474 model) unit with a bright backlit showcase. I hope this helps.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/royalewitcheez/album?.dir=/c88c&.src=ph&.tok=ph4ZDfBBGhD09QsN

hi

I stumbled across your site searching google for a day night wd camera, the domes look interesting. How well do they work? I mean the day night feature, and the WD. Also, is the quality of color image good? Id like to get one just to try it, I have many local applications where it would fit right in. That and a WD dome color only.

Thanks

rory

Hi Rory,

On our WD units, the image quality is better than Panasonic model cp474 interms of lower & higher lighting environments with less greenish rings that occur in many WDR cameras. The domed unit is equipped with a 3d gimble to allow better rotational angle to your targets which can be ceinling or wall mounted. I am not sure if this is the approriate place to name drop, but our modules are being used by some big OEMs. Thanks.

jay