JeffreyChua

2 units PCs installed with CCTV to be publish to Internet

Hi All,

Need some advise from you all guyz,

Recently, I just configure a CCTV PC at Factory 1,and everything was fine. But, there will be another CCTV PC that I need to configure which located at Factory 2.

May I know how do I configure to allow the second units of PC to be published to Internet using DMZ. izzit wise we enable the feature DMZ ?, I heard DMZ is dangerous if we enable as it will expose vulneberabilities to high risk. For you info, I already assigned a statis IP Address on the second PC on the LAN, but since DMZ already accept the first IP Address, may I know how do I integrate both PCs to be publish to Internet. I am using Linksys WRT54G.

Please advise.

Your co-operation is greatly appreciated.

Rgds,

Jeffrey[/b]

don't use DMZ...it opens ALL ports to that PC/IP address. Go into Gaming & Applications........and assign port(s) to the same PC/IP address.

more then one PC to publish on the WEB? No problem. PC #1 (192.168.1.4) is assigned port 80 & PC #2 (192.168.1.5) is assigned port 81.

you must assign open ports to your PC's. Go to this WEB site to find out what ports are open or closed (your ISP can regulate which ports are open or closed) http://www.canyouseeme.org/

you must also asign the port to each PC/WEB server seperately. They come assigned to port 80 so you will need to reassign one to port 81.

there are lots of posts covering this.....search and yee shall find