Hi I'm looking for help setting up a BlueNet Video Server, I've been out of the CCTV loop for a few years, I picked up this video server from the wife of a friend who has passed away. I would like to us this. I wired up a Sony SSC-C104 to the BlueNet box but haven't been able to get it running to view on the internet. I called BlueNet and there is no tech support offered..... Here's what I'm running. Cable TV modem, Linksys WRT54G router with one wired computer and two wireless laptops, desktop computer is running XP Pro.

If someone out there knows of some place I call and get some help on the setup would be great, sorry I wish I was more up on the internet IP camera video and routers, my employer (PD) at the time ran all wired cameras and lived on 24 hour video recorders, yes tapes, they didn't believe DVR's. Thanks for any help you can give.

Sorry, I'm glad I didn't get any replys right away. I was able to get the camera going on my own. Just had to play with the private IP address and port forwarding. Not to bad of a video server and it seems to be secure. After putting my engineering and bomb robot building experience into some common sense of thinking. After programming the BlueNet server and the router, I tried to hack into the camera through various back doors and was never able to get in. But then was able to log in and view the video just fine two different ways, one thought my IP and the other through BlueNet's server ID......

Case Closed

I build and test the robots, lets call it bomb prevention..... most of the bigger police departments have them, we keep coming up with new ideals.... all remote control, great field to be in.... and I can keep all my fingers.

Sounds like fun, I wish i had a robot to clean my apartment while I was working on the computer .. maybe one day hey