Lou19

Intellex access to Dome Menu Problem

In the past, I controlled my domes using my Intellex 4.1 with RS-422 Dome selected in the camera control menu. It worked fine and gave me the ability to access the internal dome menu on the Ultras.

The problem occurred when I moved the domes to a Megapower LT and switched the domes to SensorNet. I now control the domes by using the Intellex as a RS-232 keyboard input to the MPLT. After I changed the Intellex dome control from RS-422 Dome to MP48, the dome control display no longer offers access to the dome menu. It is blank between the X and the Pattern buttons.

The MPLT and Intellex both control domes very well together, but losing the access to the dome menu really bugs me. Any experience on this?

Thanks,

Lou

OIF Vet

Misfits

Spin 'em up!

Lou,

Been a while since I got to work with a MP 48, but as I recall using the touch tracker you can access all the menus. Maybe a jumper setting (master/slave) or something?...Brett

Lou,

Been a while since I got to work with a MP 48, but as I recall using the touch tracker you can access all the menus. Maybe a jumper setting (master/slave) or something?...Brett

Brett,

I have to set the Intellex(Camera Control) to MP48 because the MPLT is not listed, but it works fine. You're right, the touchtracker will access the dome menu locally. The Intellex display, on the computer monitor or via Network Client, doesn't offer the dome menu button on the screen. I assumed the Intellex mimics a keyboard and should be able to do the same options(?).

Accessing the dome menu remotely through Network Client is very handy, I can change settings off site. The Ultra VII Day/Night require more setting changes for internal Motion Detection, Sequence, etc. The older domes were set 'um and forget 'um.

Anyway, thanks for your help and I will keep looking for an answer and share it.

Thanks,

Lou

OIF Vet

Misfits

Spin 'em up!