leo0929

whats your impression to "made in China"--survey

I notice a lot of asian posters here dont really have a grasp of the language we speak here. The majority of the time its those who are trying to sell us something. If you cannot correctly speak english I really doubt you'll sell much of anything here.

Just pointing out the ovious. although I am not so sure of my spelling ?

Actually no manufacturer from any country should be on the forum trying to sell anything, same goes for dealers. We have banner advertising for that.

Also to answer your earlier post, the GE cameras are made in Taiwan, not that it matters though.

it is well-known that MIC is cheaper. Some products are not very well. But most of MIC products are in good quality also. At least MIC products has the highest cost-performance ratio. It is worthy of your payment.

As a matter of fact, many US and Europe products are OEM or ODM from China. Though the products sold on market with the US or Europe company brand, the origin country is China.

And these years, Chinese are sticking on improve the quality and service to satisfactory with the international market.

We have the confidence to export much higher quality MIC CCTV equipments to the whole world.

jefinny from Rekeen Electronics

shall we call this hawking their products?

I donot agree MIC is a symbol of inferior quality. Actually Chinese products are good support to world economy. We are also creative.

For example, we design auto tracking dome cameras by ourselves and now we have many sold in USA. Some clients want sole agency for it.

- Based on our motion tracking technology, automatically follow a moving object/person (auto P/T/Z) in target area;

- Return to home position after some programmable time interval when there is no moving object in the area;

- Built-in OSD menu for easy setting;

- Windows blanking and tracking boundary setting for privacy purpose...

This function is very practical in many places such as:

- parking lots,

- traffic areas,

- warehouses;

- and other unattended places.

Modules: 18X, 26X, 23X,

twenhua that sounds very interesting.

Do you guys have anything with an SDK or some way a developer can connect to the cameras using their own software, without using a DVR for example so we could program them remotely such as over the internet?

thanks

Rory