GunRunner1

Pelco pan tilt homemade controler?

These normally operate on 24vac. Very easy to build your own PT control for this type . I should have a few of my older designs lying around my garage. I took Square D hand held control box, and installed 2 Allen Bradley 3 position, spring return to center, switches to control my first few PT units. I can email you a photo of how I did it. I built several for friends, until I figured out how to build a wireless (RF) control panel, that incorporates all functions, including the lens zoom, iris, and focus. Only thing is that my first designs were wired, so I guess if you don't mind running wires. It is just that by doing those functions via a wireless remote control (RF). it makes it possible to put the control panel further away. I got lucky and found some Belden 18/8 conductor. Use the same 24v Siemens (or similiar) transformer I emailed to you.

I just emailed you some pictures of my hand held Pan/Tilt controller with 2 switches. Easy to build. Like I said, just use the Siemens 24v 140va ( or equivalent) transformer. Fuse everything. I would have to dig up my wiring diagrams ,as I also changed the connector on these , in order to keep the design simple, using a 9-pin connector.