mcs

• Samsung Techwin vs Samsung Electronics (FACTS ONLY!)

There is a lot of confusion in relation to the following 2 brands. As the above chart shows, they are of the same company, but 2 very different divisions focusing on 2 different market. However, one product they both share is CCTV, hence the confusion.

All Samsung CCTV products are of good quality and provide good performance. However, one thing we cannot ignore is the fact that, Techwin's (formerly Aerospace), emergence as one of the world's best cameras within just a few years based on its own technology, is nothing short of amazing. And there is no sign of slowing down. They are committed to constant R&D, taking advantage of their in house vast resources of most highly advanced technology and engineers. Just a glimpse of some of the new products that are lined up to be released is very exciting.

We hope the following comparison chart will bring some understanding between the 2 products.

Please visit and experience it for yourself at click here

• Samsung Techwin vs Samsung Electronics (FACTS ONLY!)

There is a lot of confusion in relation to the following 2 brands. As the above chart shows, they are of the same company, but 2 very different divisions focusing on 2 different market. However, one product they both share is CCTV, hence the confusion.

All Samsung CCTV products are of good quality and provide good performance. However, one thing we cannot ignore is the fact that, Techwin's (formerly Aerospace), emergence as one of the world's best cameras within just a few years based on its own technology, is nothing short of amazing. And there is no sign of slowing down. They are committed to constant R&D, taking advantage of their in house vast resources of most highly advanced technology and engineers. Just a glimpse of some of the new products that are lined up to be released is very exciting.

We hope the following comparison chart will bring some understanding between the 2 products.

Please visit and experience it for yourself at www.samsungcctv.com

A Quick Comparison Chart

Techwin; Electronics;

Core technology is based Core technologyEg. is Consumer electronics. Optical & Digital imaging. Excellent foundation for such as mobile

Digital cameras phones, Home

appliances,and IT Module. LCD TV's and

so on.

on Optical mechanics.

Excellent for products,

CCTV,

CCTV is high on their CCTV agenda not known.

highest agenda.

Techwin's own CCTV Electronic's own CCTV

core components and core components and

technology: technology:

-SSNR with SSNR II NONE

to be release soon

-SVII & SVIII with SV4

to be released soon

-WIII DSP with next

generation DSP to be

released soon

Samsung Techwin's CCTV Samsung Electronic's

factory is situated in Korea CCTV factory is situated

and 100% made in Korea. in China, and most of their

All of their products are products

are made in rigorously tested. China.

64142_1.jpg

64142_2.jpg

64142_3.jpg

64142_4.jpg

Edited by Guest

64144_1.jpg

64144_2.jpg

-Sorry those last 2 werte the wrong ones,

Edited by Guest

tru that ..

what about Samsung GVI, which is the big Samsung name in the US ... not the same either but thought I would mention it.

Yah Rory, we dont have acess to that brand from our suppliers here (that I know of),

Im trying to use everything Samsung where I can

Its the best...

* cough * not the best on this side of the globe

Not such thing as a brand that makes a best camera for all applications; one must shop around.

Ok -- refrased

Best for price and quality-

Ikegami and Pana is great but the price, plus your competing against people with larger discounts and better buy prices...

Just doing a quote for 2 more 16ch machines and 2 dozen more cams for a site, ...Geez cant get away for the bookwork again

Ok -- refrased

Best for price and quality-

Not what I was saying necessarily.

Need a Wall Mount Flush Vandal Camera ... GE "Brute"

Need a Day Night with 100'+ Infrared .. Extreme CCTV EX82

etc .. different cameras for different applications.

I do shop around

I have and do use many brands,

Im not brand orientated, but the samsung range is pretty good,

I have used Ness, Kobi, Bosch, pana, sanyo, IFCS, Ganz, Sunkwang, LG, cp cam etc etc-

Theres one guy who primarily uses bosch here, so what have you got to compete against when theyre all selling the same stuff- plus the least my opp knows about my business the better

More then one reason I dont buy where they buy....

Working smarter not harder

Well you dont have to use Bosch .. there are other brands just as good. Course if all your competition starts using the other brands then well

If they have a specific type of camera that is the best for a specific app though, well shouldnt not use them just because the competition uses the brand .. now if you just dont want to use them, for whatever other reason, that is fine also

Dunno bout the GE brand (das sell them here "HILLS" or pacom is the disty for GE)

Extreme is another not available from any disty I know of here

This is liddle old aus, keep in mind

Anyways a camera that can see 100"(this would be feet hey so 30+ metres =3 foot to a metre)) with IR, ?

Just buy an illuminator,

Must be a good cam, havent required anything like that in these neck of the woods, yet. Cept my own house, but I hooked up m-y 500w flood lights to ac-tivate on motion, Ness do have a good stock of IR cams I like..

I would use Bosch if the app requires it,

Maybe the extreme ir Colour in the dark camera would be nice in clubs and that for night views... But havent required this yet, cause people sell **** like cop and crap based on price What do you do, they are idiots with no real experieince just tryna to make a dollar, like the patrol company here whos gone into providing FREE alarm monitoring what a fool how can you provide something for free when it costs money ) He wont last the year out.

Yeah dont sell a whole lot of those cameras here either, as they well cost a crap load of money

But still there is a best camera for every app, but its not from one particular brand .. guess thats what i was getting at .. but that doesnt mean we have to use them .. as well the best isnt always what is affordable or available

Most down here just want the cheapest cameras .. luckily a couple customers I have had didnt care about money and just wanted the best for each location

PS. the EX82 is more for high end apps like luxury homes, ocean front surveillance, etc.

Albeit,

I know wot ur saying

Its like "Im not an Installer, Im a technician"

Theres a big difference

Someone who jus chucks a panel in a roof and walks away after grabbing his money is not the same as a real technician, someone who designs, builds, installs and maintains the systems,

this is my neiche

I sell what you need, not what I want to sell you Cause my supplier doesnt have what I need, only what he wants to sell me

I understand and agree FULLY Rory on ur comment about suppliers, and clients requirements: ) see it all the time, Not just in security, but phones as well- people want voip and get lockeinto a proietry system, one that doesnt meet or suit their needs , typically why I sell IP PBX, future proof, outdoes ANY clients needs, and it adaptable.

many customer are oblivious to this and have no real clue, just buy what they are sold

I got to get some work done fellas,

go make that money already

PS. I think Techwin is a nice alternative to Bosch BTW, not as big a seller on this side though, GVI seems to have the samsung market in the US, for better or worse, but they are typically 2 totally different products. Even though I havent used Techwin, going by specs when I was researching the brand, I prefer them.

Y

But still there is a best camera for every app, but its not from one particular brand ..

Thats why the biggest Bosch reseller sells the Samsung 4020 range of domes in place of anything bosch has, they are the best vandal dome I have come across.......

Price is still a bit high, but you pay for quality.. Plus the middle men

in 2010, Samsung Techwin will take over the CCTV business department of Samsung electronics. as Samsung Techwin and Samsung electronics are the companies in Samsung group. Samsung says their business is overlapped and things like happened in other Samsung companies.

From some day of next year, Only Samsung. no Samsung Techwin no Samsung eletronics.

personally I like A1 DSP more than W5.

Samsung Techwin does not build all there own products, we get are cameras made by the same factory as Samsungtehcwin uses main diferance is price and advertising.

Bu Samsung Tehcwin does make good products I was impressed with there 32CH standalone D1 DVR (Great for a standalone)

Samsung Techwin does not build all there own products, we get are cameras made by the same factory as Samsungtehcwin uses main diferance is price and advertising.

Bu Samsung Tehcwin does make good products I was impressed with there 32CH standalone D1 DVR (Great for a standalone)

You are talking about the products from local suppliers for Samsung Techwin but it dose not have brand name.

If you camera from the factory has same DSP/Samsung techwin uses, it will show same quality. as you said only brand power and advertising are different.