Sign in to follow this  
peten2359

4 CH Wireless 60ft distance

I need to install 4 cameras where power is available but I've either got to cut asphalt, doable, run wire overhead or go wireless. I can get the xmiter(s) to within 60 ft of the office, right across the aisle. From the rcvr. Any suggestions on equipment. To use for xmit/recv for four channels?

Thanks

can 1 PTZ cover the entire area without 4 cams? I ask because you can position the PTZ in a great location and then use battery operated wireless motion sensors to trigger the PTZ to move to that location.

also take a look at using wireless IP cameras. 60ft. is easy.

can 1 PTZ cover the entire area without 4 cams? I ask because you can position the PTZ in a great location and then use battery operated wireless motion sensors to trigger the PTZ to move to that location.

also take a look at using wireless IP cameras. 60ft. is easy.

Where can I find wireless motion detectors, and how do they work?

Would you have a pointer to the ptz/wireless motion detector setup? If the price is right could help me in another location where the layout is more open.

I could go with two cams for this particular set up its a rectangular storage units building with a building in the middle so I could put one cam on each corner.

the motion detectors (basic alarm detectors or beams that provide switch closure..NO/NC) are hard wired to a wireless relay .http://www.controlanything.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=NCD&Category_Code=Mirrors

PTZ presers monitor relay switch. PTZ moves to preset when a motion is tripped.

cheaper method.........setup a wireless bridge to the building and then install a 4 or 8 camera analog DVR at the building. access the dvr via the network bridge. http://www.maxstream.net/products/xpress/rf-modem-outdoor-ethernet-bridge.php

You get what you pay for.

We go by: "you might get what you pay for, never more"

I owe you a beer next time I'm in Charleston.

Thanks