rkm

Axis software bundle

I am working up a quote for my first IP system. Axis was first choice for IP. As I am putting together the quote. I realize that I have to buy software to use these cameras. It is pretty damn expensive also. Not to mention the IP camera it's self. Am I only limited to using the Axis software? Is their a better solution? I really want to sell this IP solution to my customer, however analog may be the only way to go. It will be like half the price.

luxriot works well with all Axis models. I have used Luxriot in installations and it works pretty good, not too expensive.

people recommend milestone as well, although I have never used it.

a cheapie program that works pretty good for the price is

pysoft's Active Webcam for a mere $89. But beware it has some bugs.

Axis is a little more than other cameras, and of course more than analog. However you do get what you pay for, so as a 'professional' solution I'd recommend Axis. But if the client wants cheap, that's what they'll get and as long as you clarify that with them...they can't blame you later for crappy video.

Axis is a little more than other cameras, and of course more than analog. However you do get what you pay for, so as a 'professional' solution I'd recommend Axis. But if the client wants cheap, that's what they'll get and as long as you clarify that with them...they can't blame you later for crappy video.

I just checked out your site, cool !! the demo looks really good.

Try AVerMedia product. Basically, you can provide what model you try to use and see if it is supported.

I am working up a quote for my first IP system. Axis was first choice for IP. As I am putting together the quote. I realize that I have to buy software to use these cameras. It is pretty damn expensive also. Not to mention the IP camera it's self. Am I only limited to using the Axis software? Is their a better solution? I really want to sell this IP solution to my customer, however analog may be the only way to go. It will be like half the price.