Sign in to follow this  
gabye7

Can network connect

Hi, im trying to watch my cameras at home but i cant, i have an avermedia n7000h card, when i try to log in internet explorere freezes for like a minute then i get a wrong password message, which i typped correctly, tried this like 50 times and i get same message, i even tried watching my own cams on server by typing my ip in internet explorer and it asks me for password i type it in and same wrong password message, anyone?

Avermedia has a few places that need to be programmed for the internet to work properly.

- setup, system; make sure "auot start network when login" is checked

- setup, network; all setting match Server/network settings & ports used are correct. ie. port 80 for http web.

- setup, users; check "network" on the user accont you are using to login on.

- main Avermedia Server screen; the "network" icon needs to be "on" or "selected".mine turns purple when selected. If this is off, your Avermedia Server network will not allow any networks connections.

- Server Fire wall needs to be "allowed" for those ports used in Network setting above.

- Router "port Forwarding" needs to be set for the Avermedia IP address & ports used above.