mk

Ipix Cameras

seen it a few months ago

they have been doing full 360 degree all around virtual tours for a couple years now also, I guess they just integrated it into the CCTV camera now.

MK,

Yes, we have. Actually we signed up with them few months ago and I will say this, this is a fantastic equipment. It is costly, but the performance is exceptional. They managed to place this equipment in White House and here is a URL to view this camera's performance: http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/whtour/360index.html

I know we are selling quite of few of them... and it is a new and great technology.

Levon

those are still images though, tons of real estate sites have been using them for years now, you can actually use any camera, and piece it together with pano software, or use Ipix software. Ive done this with pano software and javascript a couple years back.

Does the camera you mentioned let you do panoramic in live video feed??

Yes, just check the specs on their site. Government agencies can not have enouh of these units. We recetnly had American Dynamics to adapt the protocol to record all this video using Intellex IP recorders and so far, this is as good as it gets....

Levon

They have just managed to update the cameras to give low level light capabilities 3 lux I belive.

In regards to the live panoramic view i know you can split the image up to give multiple views and still allow you to pan and tilt around the live image or the recorded image.