Ballistic

Looking for a way to stream 4 HD cameras

Right now im using Raspberry PIs via RTSP Streams, but they can only handle about 1 HD and 3 SD, trying 2 or more will crash the device because its just doesn't have enough power for it..

Is there anything good out there thats not crazy expensive that can stream 4 HD streams? Raspberry pis are under 50 bucks thats why i like them..

Dont really want a big chunk of hardware, i have used the intel nucs to achieve this but was hoping for something cheaper, when i plan to have more than just a couple deployed..

Using 3MP hikvision 1080p Cameras

Old PC and use hik VMS ?

Buy hik NVR

Why buy 3 hik 3mp cameras and then try to run on cheap

Don't think your going to get many replies .......around $50 budget is just not worth typing about.

Old PC and use hik VMS ?

Buy hik NVR

Don't think your going to get many replies .......around $50 budget is just not worth typing about.

Ill look into the Hik NVRs.

I love the 3MP cameras, im just trying to get some camera screens in a few peoples offices so when they need to let someone in at the gate they can see, i dont want them having to have a Qnap account on my QVR and using more bandwidth on that vlan, all the cameras are on a different vlan so streaming directly from the cameras is a better option i feel.

its not limited to the 50 dollar budget im open to spending 100-150ish with some wiggle room.. i just don't want to be buying 300 dollar boxes for each office or something.. Spent a ton on this setup already.

Old PC and use hik VMS ?

Buy hik NVR

Ill look into the Hik NVRs.

I love the 3MP cameras, im just trying to get some camera screens in a few peoples offices so when they need to let someone in at the gate they can see, i dont want them having to have a Qnap account on my QVR and using more bandwidth on that vlan, all the cameras are on a different vlan so streaming directly from the cameras is a better option i feel.

its not limited to the 50 dollar budget im open to spending 100-150ish with some wiggle room.. i just don't want to be buying 300 dollar boxes for each office or something.. Spent a ton on this setup already.

hdmi over ethernet - if you simply need to display the same cameras on all screens...this will be most stable.

amazon fire tv wired..the bandwidth is minimal.

hdmi over ethernet - if you simply need to display the same cameras on all screens...this will be most stable.

I didn't know you could do that with the Amazon Fire TV

Any more info on how you set that up or links to articles about that?

I didn't know you could do that with the Amazon Fire TV

Any more info on how you set that up or links to articles about that?

Simply load ivms4500 on the amazon fire or use something like ipcamviewer or tinycam...