Sign in to follow this  
reylon

DVR REMOTE BACKUP SERVICES

Hallo to everybody. I see that online you find companies that make cloud back-up camera by camera for IP camera (expensive for more camera and with resolution and data transfer problem). Some of you know something about the possibility to make a remote backup of the all DVR system (4/8/16/32 camera analog/ip/hd)? In my city thieves are starting to destroy DVR system to not left trace of them, and a remote back-up can be very usefully. I'm looking for something that use a little and not warranted internet bandwidth, something practic and usefully. Found only this link to now, coffersecurity.com. Some of you tested it? Do you know other services?

Thanks

Gb

Hallo to everybody. I see that online you find companies that make cloud back-up camera by camera for IP camera (expensive for more camera and with resolution and data transfer problem). Some of you know something about the possibility to make a remote backup of the all DVR system (4/8/16/32 camera analog/ip/hd)? In my city thieves are starting to destroy DVR system to not left trace of them, and a remote back-up can be very usefully. I'm looking for something that use a little and not warranted internet bandwidth, something practic and usefully. Found only this link to now, coffersecurity.com. Some of you tested it? Do you know other services?

Thanks

Gb

Why would you want to send your data to Romania???

Plus it is a brand new website with only 12 months

Take your money and run.

Build your own local cloud network with a western digital cloud box

Keep it on local network or wan and have shop owner have that at home doing a second recording from shop system .... Only cost I'd the WD cloud drive