irishcrows

Registering GeoVision server with dipmap.com

Hi all

A client's server (GV 8.3 I believe) was down over the winter and we lost the registration with dipmap.com for remote access. For the life of me I can't recall how to re-register it. Is there a particular site I need to go to?

Thanks

Michael

Hi all

A client's server (GV 8.3 I believe) was down over the winter and we lost the registration with dipmap.com for remote access. For the life of me I can't recall how to re-register it. Is there a particular site I need to go to?

Thanks

Michael

hi geo closed there own DDNS down. you will need to make yourself a new one with the likes of http://www.dyndns.com/services/dns/dyndns/

Domain Name: DIPMAP.COM

Created on: 13-OCT-03

Expires on: 13-OCT-11

Last Updated on: 25-SEP-09

Geovision DID NOT shut down their dipmap service. We've been using it for years and register new sites weekly.

If your DDNS client is running, just maximize it. If the user name/password is remembered, just click Register and re submit at the dipmap site. If not, enter new username/password then click Save and then Register. After registration, DDNS client should Update successfully.

If the client isn't running, look in Start - All Programs - DDNS. If it's not there, reload the DDNS client from your Geo DVD.

i have registered one geovision cam server with dipmap.com using dns client, but now i want to remove it. i have remove the dns client service from cam server but url is still pinging to my router & getting reply. please help me out i want to remove it. as soon as possible.