aknisley

cctv video multi screen playback

I need to be able to play back all four camera recording at once for viewing. All I have found so far is that playback is just for one camera at a time.

I have just 4 IP cameras recording using Luxriot. It allows you to export the video to an AVI. I don't want that.

Here is my ideal system, I want to start recording all four cameras via a contact closure (trigger), record the video to a USB thumb drive, import the thumb drive videos into another PC for viewing. The four videos need to play synced at the same time.

Any ideas?

This can all be done with Geovision. GV-NVR supports i/o triggered recording(contact closure, etc) and the Geovision ViewLog playback software allows you to export a quad-view as a standard .avi which can be played back on another PC.

Capture.PNG.e998593862464a72a6ead011a0df6c20.PNG

Most VMS systems allow this type of thing. I don't recall if Blue Iris has this option or not... anyone confirm or deny this for me?

What brand are your cameras?

I need to be able to play back all four camera recording at once for viewing. All I have found so far is that playback is just for one camera at a time.

I have just 4 IP cameras recording using Luxriot. It allows you to export the video to an AVI. I don't want that.

Any ideas?

Well thing with Luxriot it have both single channel playback as well as multi channel. I guess you noticed only single channel one.

They call Multi channel playback as "Archive Investigation". You can find it on Standard toolbar right beside emaps.