Sign in to follow this  
HiFlier

How to get Android access with existing system

I'm absolutely new to this. I own a storage facility. We have outfitted the place with Samsung SCO-2080HR cameras connected to a Ge security store safe pro, sdvr-10pii-80 with 320 GB hard drive and a wall-mounted flat screen on which all cameras are simultaneously displayed. The office has a wireless network and a website. I want to be able to see the cameras on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone from another city. Is this possible, is it doable by an amateur, or if not, who should do it and what kind of expense is involved? Or other ideas? Thanks for your help.

I'm absolutely new to this. I own a storage facility. We have outfitted the place with Samsung SCO-2080HR cameras connected to a Ge security store safe pro, sdvr-10pii-80 with 320 GB hard drive and a wall-mounted flat screen on which all cameras are simultaneously displayed. The office has a wireless network and a website. I want to be able to see the cameras on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone from another city. Is this possible, is it doable by an amateur, or if not, who should do it and what kind of expense is involved? Or other ideas? Thanks for your help.

Hi HiFlier.

Cameras are ok but dvr is a let down ..... Too old and low storage space.

Just do a direct swap Ge for a dahua dvr.

Easy set up for you and with 1tb or above lots more footage storage.

Also all apps are available on all platforms

OK, thanks. I'll look into the direct swap. Do I need one channel for each camera? Also, what app would you recommend for seeing the cameras on an android, and how is that set up? Thanks again.