egypro77

Dynamic Analysis for Motion

in hivision dvr using ip cameras -ofcourse- model : NVR6208-P8

in camera setting>motion detection , there is an option says

* Enable Dynamic Analysis for Motion

what does that suppose to do ?

i thought it's to show any motion activity on the image but when i enabled it , no thing happens

also one more thing

when i try to draw the area grid using web interface , i can only delete all area , is there any way to delete single square .instead clear all area

*how to calculate the bit rate for sub stream and main stream and the frame rate ,

On the camera's web interface, when that feature is turned on, you'll see bright green grids appear at the spot where motion is detected. Does not show up in the stream, so you likely won't see it in the NVR itself.

On the camera's web interface, when that feature is turned on, you'll see bright green grids appear at the spot where motion is detected. Does not show up in the stream, so you likely won't see it in the NVR itself.

Not really sure if that is the option. I just checked 3 of my cameras, I do have the "Dynamic Analysis for Motion" checked, but I do not see the grid when seeing them live view (camera's web interface, not the NVR). One has 5.1.0, the other have 5.1.6. I am not sure how to get the grid to show, since I do remember seeing it many times on several cameras...

Not really sure if that is the option. I just checked 3 of my cameras, I do have the "Dynamic Analysis for Motion" checked, but I do not see the grid when seeing them live view (camera's web interface, not the NVR). One has 5.1.0, the other have 5.1.6. I am not sure how to get the grid to show, since I do remember seeing it many times on several cameras...

+1

IIRC it seems like I've seen the green indicators under normal mode but not expert.

Just another Hikvision programming inconsistency...

I keep telling myself these cameras are good for what they do, I'm just not always sure what it is they do.

+1

IIRC it seems like I've seen the green indicators under normal mode but not expert.

Just another Hikvision programming inconsistency...

Good to know I am not the only one.

The green grid on live view is cool, it is useful to see where in the image the camera is detecting movement at a given moment. It came up sometime after a firmware upgrade. But now for whatever reason it is not being shown any more... I just don't know how it appeared, how it disappeared, or how to get it back

In "Local Configuration" on your camera, check that "Rules" is enabled. Rules has to be enabled for dynamic analysis to work.

In "Local Configuration" on your camera, check that "Rules" is enabled. Rules has to be enabled for dynamic analysis to work.

Bingo, thanks!

Under Events I get the motion blocks as well as the line traversal showing but under Live View all I see is line traversal?

The question of why this isn't ported to the NVR's display also comes to mind.

Edited by Guest

Awesome. I am in remote so I can not test it now, but it is great to know the reason why I wasn't seeing it any more (even I have never changed that option, I didn't even know it existed).

Thanks!