Sign in to follow this  
Don Stephens

Hikvision: Can anyone identify this camera's model number?

It might very well be a 2CD2032 inside. I have also seen them with different casing, and rebranded to something different.

The casing, stickers, RJ45 connectors, etc, should give you a nice hint. And of course the web interface/software.

It might very well be a 2CD2032 inside. I have also seen them with different casing, and rebranded to something different.

The casing, stickers, RJ45 connectors, etc, should give you a nice hint. And of course the web interface/software.

There is no manual or software that came with the camera. That's part of my problem with identifying it for sure.

The pigtail clearly gives it away as an IP camera, and the sticker just identifies the lens as 4mm.

Update 2:

I've confirmed it as a Hikvision camera. It is identical to the DS-2CD2032-I specs.

According to China, this is the "North American generic" body style...or what will become the new generic model.

Hikvision is trying to differentiate it's own brand from OEM's and that was their first attempt. They did it about a year ago. From what I understand, it runs OEM firmware, so you can't install Hikvision firmware. The seller would be violating his OEM agreement with Hikvision if they sold them as Hikvision.

That looks like a Swann Cloud HD apart from the black front part of the body. Swann have a few others that are similar.

They run a slightly modified firmware that has a lot of issues.