coffee bean

Need a camera system

So glad I came across this forum. I have a carpet store about 2500 sqft. Its 1 large space, has a back door and front door no windows. I don't have lot of foot traffic but will like a system that records good video where faces and product are close to reality. I will like the function where I can view from my cell phone. It will be nice if the cameras have extra storage sd card option for backup recording. Will really appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

So glad I came across this forum. I have a carpet store about 2500 sqft. Its 1 large space, has a back door and front door no windows. I don't have lot of foot traffic but will like a system that records good video where faces and product are close to reality. I will like the function where I can view from my cell phone. It will be nice if the cameras have extra storage sd card option for backup recording. Will really appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

What is you budget? How many cameras? Are you placing any outside?

@ Sunny Kim - Thank you so much for your help.

@boogieman - There will be 2 cameras outside. I really haven't set a budget. Cameras range so much in price. I guess I can spend upto $3000 for a great system. Thank you.

What is you budget? How many cameras? Are you placing any outside?

There will be 2 cameras outside. I really haven't set a budget. Cameras range so much in price. I guess I can spend upto $3000 for a great system. Thank you.