ducatirider

avtech avs796bd-d loss of cameras

I have the above dvr and all has been working fine for about 9 months then all of a sudden I lost all cameras and it just a blue screen when I log in and locally it says video loss

I can see the menu system and everything

Does any know what this is and will a hard reset solve the problem and if so how do I do it for my board as cannot find anything for the above board on the net

Many thanks in advance

Paul

I have the above dvr and all has been working fine for about 9 months then all of a sudden I lost all cameras and it just a blue screen when I log in and locally it says video loss

Does any know what this is and will a hard reset solve the problem and if so how do I do it for my board as cannot find anything for the above board on the net

Many thanks in advance

Paul

i would take alook at your camera power supply first. if you have all control of dvr but just have video loss on every screen. then i would NOT do a hard reset (not on the avertech anyway)

Many thanks in advance

Paul

Checked cameras through a tv and all working .....so must be the dvr

i would take alook at your camera power supply first. if you have all control of dvr but just have video loss on every screen. then i would NOT do a hard reset (not on the avertech anyway)