bickford

I/O Hikvision PTZ problem

Hello everyone i recently bought a HIKVISION DS-2DE5220IW , on the datasheet nothing

is explained about I/O input output , anything know how to use them please ? For example i would like to trigger PTZ preset with motion

detection or with Input

Thanks very much

I have read this but nothing is explained about electrical contacts of the camera.

I would like to go to a ptz preset when a switch is closed (door bell for example).

when i close input 1 (normally open), the input 1 is triggered it is ok ; but when I release the contact the camera returns to its initial position and the action does not end.

I would like the ptz preset stay for 30 seconds after input 1 is triggered.

Then make a patrol.

Same things patrol with 1 position and 2 position, when I release the contact the camera returns to its initial position

Try this; on that PTZ you have two alarm inputs, and one alarm output.

Make the alarm input 1 trigger the alarm output 1, with a delay of 30 seconds on alarm output 1. And then connect (wire) the alarm output 1 to the alarm input 2, and make alarm input 2 trigger your desired preset/patrol.

hi i need to live view of cctv but hik online is shutt down for 2 months if any person know other software then tell me i also use the client ivms4500 in mobile and p2p cloud but i can't see live view wehn i entere the device information in p2p the option is apeared that the device is used othe user can any person tell me how to delete other user and from where?

its user end preset sttings for each camera. Do u even have a keyboard for controlling the PTZ camera. if not, u better get one

Try this; on that PTZ you have two alarm inputs, and one alarm output.

Make the alarm input 1 trigger the alarm output 1, with a delay of 30 seconds on alarm output 1. And then connect (wire) the alarm output 1 to the alarm input 2, and make alarm input 2 trigger your desired preset/patrol.

I will try this

Thanks very much !

BICK