nathan5327

Qvis Adata Firmware Upgrade

Hi all does anyone have the latest firmware upgrade for an ADATA APOLLOSHD-16 DVR

I need to upgrade the firmware and can't find it anywhere unfortunately QVIS is closed until tomorrow but i could really do with it today.

Thanks for your help.

Hi all does anyone have the latest firmware upgrade for an ADATA APOLLOSHD-16 DVR

I need to upgrade the firmware and can't find it anywhere unfortunately QVIS is closed until tomorrow but i could really do with it today.

Thanks for your help.

Hi what problems are you having

Thanks for your help.

I need to get quick DDNS setup and i don't have the option to do it on the current firmware.

I was told that updating the firmware will show the option in networking settings

Thanks

Thanks for your help.

I need to get quick DDNS setup and i don't have the option to do it on the current firmware.

I was told that updating the firmware will show the option in networking settings

Thanks

Hi. Are you looking for the QR code setup ? ..... Problem with the firmware update is if it does not work or wrong firmware then it's a send back.

Your other and simple way is qvis server DDNS..... I have sent a link to your pm