aircub

Sanyo VCC-HD4000 and Synology Surveillance Station

Hi

I have a Sanyo VCC-HD4000 which I want to be monitored by my Synology Surveillance Station, the problem is that at the moment it does not support it via quick setup and need to be added manually.

The setup screen is:-

Synology-1.png

What I need is the source path and i cant find that anywhere in the documentation.

The Synology has quick setup for

134077_1.png

However if i try any of these i get camera not found.

Can anyone help.?????

My best guess would be to take a look in the setting and see if you can specify an access name for the stream like you can in the successor 4600.

Hi

I have a Sanyo VCC-HD4000 which I want to be monitored by my Synology Surveillance Station, the problem is that at the moment it does not support it via quick setup and need to be added manually.

The setup screen is:-

Synology-1.png

What I need is the source path and i cant find that anywhere in the documentation.

The Synology has quick setup for

However if i try any of these i get camera not found.

Can anyone help.?????

Not familiar with Synology Surveillance Station but I'm guessing that the VCC-HD4000 source path of the video stream would refer to port 3939 (UDP video streaming port).

Forget my above post. Synology is looking for an actual path to the stream. After looking thru the Synology site, Sanyo is not even listed. Even the user tested list doesn't have it.

Recommend you contact Sanyo support directly and get the source path of video stream from them and then try it out. The Sanyo website and the camera's user manual were worthless in this respect.

That is what I was trying to get at in my previous post. In the HD4600 manual it says you can configure the access names of the streams

The default jpg stream is VideoInput/1/jpg/1 (the last 1 can be anything from 1-4 as there are 4 streams)

The default h264 stream is VideoInput/1/h264/1 (again last 1 can be anything from 1-4).

I dont see this as an option in the 4000manual. Maybe you can try the default name for the 4600. If that does not work I dont know how else you can figure it out.In which case do as Harrar says and contact Sanyo.

Forget my above post. Synology is looking for an actual path to the stream. After looking thru the Synology site, Sanyo is not even listed. Even the user tested list doesn't have it.

Recommend you contact Sanyo support directly and get the source path of video stream from them and then try it out. The Sanyo website and the camera's user manual were worthless in this respect.

normally you can get the path from the browser app ..

i checked the source of a demo for it

this is based on:

http://www.sanyo.de/products/CCTV/livedemo.asp?lg=E

They say this:

One network interface for the whole SANYO IP line-up - dual codec H.264/JPEG

This is the main start pages for login:

/cgi-bin/lang.cgi

But this is the main page with the video

/cgi-bin/main.cgi?lang=eng

maybe able to leave out the ?lang=eng, might have to put the IP before it.

The activeX is this path:

../plugin_3_3_1_4.cab#version=3,3,1,4

The URL for Image File and Server Push is this:

liveimg.cgi?serverpush=1&jpeg=1&stream=1

Thanks guys for all your help, still I cannot get the Synology to see my camera.

The annoying thing is that Security 2.08 can see my camera no problem, so I can only assume that the settings are there somewhere for this camera to work with the Synology if only i can find them.