Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. jonathanj5

    Old cctv system

    Hi everyone, Im totally new to this forum but could really do with some advise on the connections that the cctv system has in my dads pub. The camera input looks just like an input for the old computer modem cable and im aware that this single input carries the video, audio and power. There are no other wires going into the camera. Ive looked and looked but cant seem to find any answers to what this connector is called. Any ideas on what it is called would be apprieciated Jonathan