Marz

Help Please

I am looking for software that came with my DVMR. I lost it in my house and I am looking to get it off any site to download for free. If any software will work then can someone recommend a good free program to download. I installed the software on my computer once becuase my dad wanted to be able to watch his store on my computer while he is not in the store. The software had like 4 squares and it was like you can watch alll ur cameras on it but i never got it to work and it had like zoom in and stuff like that. From what it says on the manual its a Stand- Alone DVMR 4 channel Digital Video Multiplex Recorder. I did a little of searching on google and i think it is a DVMR-LAN4C looks similar from the pictures i have seen except the one my dad has like a cd rom that says LG on it. Also can anyone explain to me how to hook this up to my computer and make it that my dad can even see the store like from another locatiion on his laptop. Thanks a lot for the help guys. I really apreciate. Also if you need more info tell me i will try to help you as much as i can.