brankorackovic

video monitoring software with GV cards HELP

sory for my bad english.

I need help for video monitoring software. My comany is alarm monitoring station. We have over a 300 clients. We have also about 50 clents with Geovision dvr`s system, so we can remotely see whats happening when the security alarm is on.

Now I use Rory`s SimpleVueGeo to conect the camera. It is very simple to use because all settings are in the SVSettings.ini, and by duble click I can remotely see the camera. So now I need some software that I set the ip adress, user name and pass. and by one click to conect remotely.

If some one help me with this please e -mail me.

thanks.

cityguard@eunet.yu

yes I try center v2 but, i dont whant to be conected all the time, only when I need to connect, e.g when the customer alarm is on.

I did not try CMS.

Any sugesstion?

I need something like SimpleVueGeo but that I can set e.g

customer no 1, ip adress, user name, pass

customer no 2, ip adress, user name, pass

and when I click on the customer then e.g. SimpleVueGeo connect to GV web cam.

Thanks

With SimpleVue, though not a replacement for a CMS application, you can create multiple folders and just change the settings for each one. Eg. Copy and Rename the SimpleVue folder to Cam1, make another copy and call it Cam2, etc. Change the settings in each folder to the respective camera, and then just make shortcuts to the EXE files in each folder and place those shortcuts somewhere like on the desktop.

You can even change the Icon of those shortcuts, for example browse for an icon file like this one which has a ton of Windows Icons:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll

I am doing like that now, my desktop is full of shortcuts. it`s working very good, but I want to do it better.

Is it possible from web page to login directly to web cam, to write user and pass some were when web page desing?, somethin like this.

untitled.JPG.56a9ea89d4d72e674edf841966d3878c.JPG

ok Rory it`s ok. now I have one question.

is it possible to change the camera (when I connect to site) by clicking 1,2,3,4 key on keyboard? By the way I connect only one camera, because the upload

is 64kbit/s.

Thanks again.

Not on a web page, short of making your own activeX to create Hotkeys, but even then Im not sure if ActiveX inside a webpage can register Hotkeys or not.