perseusjk

KDB Backup problem

Hello, I took backup in KDB format with DVR into External USB HDD , after that i plugged usb hdd into my pc , when i trying to open KDBViewer Search menu appear and finds nothing, then when i go KDB->Backup folder i can see many datas in .BOX .BFS .BES formats, how can i open these formats ? its urgent , thanks all .

Hello, I took backup in KDB format with DVR into External USB HDD , after that i plugged usb hdd into my pc , when i trying to open KDBViewer Search menu appear and finds nothing, then when i go KDB->Backup folder i can see many datas in .BOX .BFS .BES formats, how can i open these formats ? its urgent , thanks all .

You are using Kodicom DVR, DIginet. Install the DIGInet software, and then play from there.

I download & install diginet, but when i open client cant connect, also diginet server wants register. Is there any freeware program for watch them or is there any trial version for diginet ?

Use Diginet Center. Not Diginet Site.

Site's the server. Center's the client. After installing, click on search and select where you place the kdb.

I searched but finds nothing , where i should copy .box files exactly .

If you did a proper backup, it'll be at :\KDB\BACKUP\\

e.g.

"C:\kdb\BACKUP\{DDD8DAC1-5BCF-4F23-A8EC-6A8C8FEE533E}"

Anywhere else, the center will not find it.

There should be an index file in the same directory ad the BIX and BOX files. if memory serves me right you need both the BIX and BOX files along with the index file. The Index file should be something named differently than the BIX and BOX files. Copy all of this and it should show up fine on the viewer.

Let me know if this does the trick.