northeastremote

How well will the remote PTZ function work with NV-5000

I have a client interested in using the remote PTZ function of the NV-5000, we

will be using 5 DVR's set up at remote locations networked over cable internet . He wants to view all from a remote location and have functional PTZ control.

Pelco cameras are his preference and functions more important than price. Is this possible with nv-5000 or can someone recommend a better solution. What is the minimum internet speed required for acceptable results? Im in the US

The NV5000 software handles PTZ pretty well. The only thing I don't like about it is that you can't label presets.not a biggie, just would be nice. Other than that I have no issues.

I can set you up with a Demo here that you can PTZ yer butt off on.....PM me and I'll set you up with a login & pass on a Q6600 & NV6480 card.

As far as I know, NV series software (PTZ control ) is the same for NV5000 & NV6480.

Hi Sir,

Other than pelco PTZ camera, is Avermedia able to work with other 3rd party camera? Is this appliable to ED1504 as well? Please advice.

The NV5000 software handles PTZ pretty well. The only thing I don't like about it is that you can't label presets.not a biggie, just would be nice. Other than that I have no issues.

I can set you up with a Demo here that you can PTZ yer butt off on.....PM me and I'll set you up with a login & pass on a Q6600 & NV6480 card.

As far as I know, NV series software (PTZ control ) is the same for NV5000 & NV6480.