genealle

Cost for basic CCTV with DVR???

I want to put together a lease package to present to CCTV installers and help them sell more to their customers.

Before I approach them, could some of you help me with a basic sale price for the install of 4 non-PTZ cameras, a DVR (probably with Internet viewing), a public LCD with a quad display, and an office monitor?

I know its tough to ballpark when so many variables have to be considered, but I just need a starting figure for let's say a small 7/11 type convenience store with open wiring or drop ceiling, and using, for lack of a better phrase, upper-middle class equipment.

Sorry if it seems vague, but I just need to crunch some numbers.

Thanks!

I want to put together a lease package to present to CCTV installers and help them sell more to their customers.

Before I approach them, could some of you help me with a basic sale price for the install of 4 non-PTZ cameras, a DVR (probably with Internet viewing), a public LCD with a quad display, and an office monitor?

I know its tough to ballpark when so many variables have to be considered, but I just need a starting figure for let's say a small 7/11 type convenience store with open wiring or drop ceiling, and using, for lack of a better phrase, upper-middle class equipment.

Sorry if it seems vague, but I just need to crunch some numbers.

Thanks!

$3,000 ?

$5,000 ?

$10,000 ?

Just need a ballpark.

$5000 is a good ballpark. Should be able to get it for less then that in most markets but it's a good ballpark.

Thanks guys!

I'll use $5,000 and they can adjust up or down from there.

I'm thinking that some dealers might want to price a job on payment more than cost. After giving a price quote for the job, then they could use something like $130 per month for 60 months.